What Are The Best Straight Hair Weaves?

I am a big fan of straight hair weave and I have wore many types of wigs for years. Now I am gonna to tell you what are the best straight hair weave.
There are so many hair products in marketplace and they seem quite good. I have experimented virgin Brazilian hair, Indian hair, Mongolian and Malaysian weave, but only Brazilian and Malaysian impressed me most.
This is my 10A virgin Brazilian hair, it looks polished and I love it very much!
Straight Malaysian weave! I will straighten my hair every morning so it keeps bone straight and no fluffy.
16836622_1310077769038184_6971199558355347152_o
As for me, virgin Brazilian hair and Malaysian weave are the best straight weave, but it just my answer and my experience. If you are seeking a fabulous straight weave but without any ideas in mind, then you can take these two hair types into your option.

评论

此博客中的热门博文

Bob Haircuts

5 Unexpected Christmas Gift That Will Totally Wow You A Lot

How To Make Curls?