Brazilian Hair Bundles & Peruvian Hair Bundles

In this year, hair bundles are more and more popular among young Afro girls. Brazilian hair, Indian hair, Peruvian hair and Malaysian weave, these are 4 of most popular hair types, but in hair industry, hair type is still various. So it is important to know how to choose the right hair bundles for a fantasy wig.
In today post, I will present you two hair types, Brazilian hair bundles and Peruvian hair bundles. I am a huge fan of hair extension and have experimented many kind of hair weaves.
My last hair wig is made from Virgin Brazilian hair.
22a156e4a4117492494e43e7f5191e58
This is natural black virgin Brazilian hair bundles. After installing, I dyed it into red, and three months later, I went to salon and ironed to wavy hairstyle. Let us see the real products show. I got this from their website.
_mg_3661
_mg_3843
Now, I am wearing Peruvian hair bundles.
wxgirlcurl-albums-curly-hair-2011-picture826-img-5954-334x600-just-conditioner-gel-12-hrs-later-after-pixie-diffusing
Products show from their web.
125c6e86e1
f49ad6d073
If you are an newbie of hair weave, get  inspired from my experiment.

评论

此博客中的热门博文

Bob Haircuts

5 Unexpected Christmas Gift That Will Totally Wow You A Lot

How To Make Curls?