Fantasy Straight Hair Review

Hairstyles are various, long or short, straight or wavy, black or colorful...... Which one is you favorite? I think a head of silky and smooth hair are really beautiful, no matter it is what lengths, textures or colors of it.
Straight long hair is a common hairstyle that lots of women love. Today, I would like to share you some opinions of Straight hair that from our Facebook and website, hope can have some guide to you!
10A Virgin Brazilian Hair #360Lacefrontal
I love this 360 lace frontal very much, it is soft and natural. A 360 frontal with 2 bundles Brazilian hair can make full and thick hair like me! If your head is too big, maybe you need 2.5-3 bundles.
图片5
10A virgin Brazilian hair is really amazing! I have wore it for 3 months and it still looks well and free tangle. The seller said it can last 2 years if take good care. Haha...I believe it is true, but I think the hair which can last 6 months is quite well. Love it, will purchase again!
图片6
I got 3 bundles 6A Indian hair and 1 lace frontal from this website. After getting the hair, I can’t help coloring it into purple! It still looks perfect now! Love the hair and love the texture.
图片7

FH Hair company are concentrate on every detail and commits to offer every client with the better hair. Join FantasyHairBuy, style your hair, style you life!

评论

此博客中的热门博文

Bob Haircuts

5 Unexpected Christmas Gift That Will Totally Wow You A Lot

How To Make Curls?