5 Crazy Things You Never Know About Your Hair


How much you know about your hair? If you said you know everything of your hair, I dont believe that. You may know how to style your hair, whether dye it to other colors, bangs or not, or updo style or braid. I swear there are many crazy things that you rarely give a second thought.

# 1 When you plucked a hair from your follicle, a new on will begin to grow

# 2 All hair that you can touch and see is dead, only the hair that inside your scalp.

# 3 Every single strand has it bouncy. When washing the hair, you can pull a hair with your two hands and see how bouncy there are.

# 4 In general, a healthy strand of hair will stretch an additional 30% of its original length.

# 5 Average lifetime of a single hair is about 5 years.

Get more knowledge of hair? The second one shocks me a lot! How can I believe all my hair that I can touch is dead, but anyway it is true. Share me, if you know any crazy things about hair!

评论

此博客中的热门博文

Ladies, Try To Find Your Good Quality Hair

The Way To Keep Your Hair Flawless

Fist Aid Knowledge