Keep Your Hair Fresh


As a lady, you are willing to dress up yourself. But if you dress up beautiful but your hair not, this is an embarrassed thing.

My Virgin Brazilian hair is long, thick, and wavy, so waiting hours for it to air dry (or enduring seriously sore arms while I blow dry it) is not fun. Oh, and the cursory three-day window I have to wait for the frizz to lie down and it to start to be able to hold a style. As a result, I wash it every 1-2 weeks, more for my own personal convenience. However, as I mentioned, it turns out not washing your hair is actually good for it. Win-win!
But I'll admit that wigs human hair need some technique to wash, there's definitely an art (or maybe a science?) to going days and days between shampoos, and I've hands-down mastered it. Not lathering up every day or two might sound gross, but every time my friends hear that it's been seven days since my last shampoo, they're shocked and would have thought it was freshly washed. Nope. Just seriously strategic lazy girl hair hacks.
If youre wearing a Peruvian hair bundles, make sure youre only shampooing the roosts and conditioning the shaft and ends. This helps prevent your hair from getting too greasy too fast. Your hands have oil on them, so if youre constantly touching your head and running your fingers through your hair, its going to get frizzy and dull.

评论

此博客中的热门博文

Bob Haircuts

5 Unexpected Christmas Gift That Will Totally Wow You A Lot

How To Make Curls?