How Does It Feel To Wear Long And Beautiful Hair?


A woman with long and beautiful hair is always admired. Today I have a post about how these girls feel to have dreaming hair and you can leave you comment & as well as your long hair pic on the comment chart.
# 1 I have never permed or ironed my hair. For such length, I keep it over 3 years. I think my hair is very beautiful and I love it!


# 2 This is straight Peruvian hair bundles but I curl it to wavy hair. It still looks so thick and beautiful. I feel good and love it!


# 3 I dont remember how many times I change my styles, but this virgin Brazilian hair bundles make me look good!


# 4 I dont like to wear weave, so I keep my natural mane. I shot this picture when I was a college, but now I have cut it to my shoulder. I really miss my long hair...


# 5 Red hair is my style! I have got a lot of praise from my friend with this long and beautiful red ponytail!


# 6 I shopped 2 bundles virgin Brazilian hair and a 360 frontal for my girl and this little cute just wears 1.5 bundle and the frontal. She said she was a princess cos she has long and beautiful hair.


No matter hair weaves or curly mane, wearing your long style with confident is really pretty.

评论

此博客中的热门博文

Bob Haircuts

5 Unexpected Christmas Gift That Will Totally Wow You A Lot

How To Make Curls?