I Can’t Live Without Hair Weaves


Virgin hair weaves are getting more and more popular of giving us addition fullness and length. It is said that half of black women have been experimented hair weave for specific styles, even for super stars or models. Now, I am a huge fan of virgin hair weaves and wigs and I think I cant live without hair weaves.
Why would I say that? When you guys see the pictures of before and after, you will know the answer.
You would never know how much change your hairstyles will bring unless you have experimented.
图片1 
For saving money, some girls might choose to wear synthetic hair, but I just wear virgin human hair. I am not planing to say synthetic hair is not good, but relatively speaking, virgin hair looks more natural and reality. Virgin Brazilian hair, Indian hair and Malaysian weave are my favorite hair types and there is no one telling me whether you are wearing hair piece when I am with these hair types?
 图片2
I want myself to be pretty and charming and hair weave is a way to help me achieve that. Now, I have regarded my weave as my second underwear.

评论

此博客中的热门博文

Bob Haircuts

5 Unexpected Christmas Gift That Will Totally Wow You A Lot

How To Make Curls?