FH Hair | What Does It Feel To Be a Very Tall Woman



When I was in kindergarten, I was a head taller than every one in my class. My teachers couldnt believe that I was the same young with my classmates. In collage, I was still the tallest person in my class. Yes, there  were even no males taller than me yet... CRY...
What does it feel to be a very tall women? I hope I wont grow height any more...LOL...

Are You a Model?
Many people have asked me this question when we first met, but I am not.

Why Dont You Join In Basketball Club? 
Ridiculous! Why I have to join basketball club? I am tall but that doesnt I like to play basketball. I am a girl I wish to be pretty and ladies.

Scare Insecure Men Away
I usually can figure out and scare the man who is not secure quickly.

Are you a tall women? Share me your feels and your experiments with me!




评论

发表评论

此博客中的热门博文

Ladies, Try To Find Your Good Quality Hair

The Way To Keep Your Hair Flawless

Fist Aid Knowledge